To ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase, Riginov offers you a 14-Days return policy on every order placed online. Please note if an exchange is required, your order will first need to be refunded, and a new order will be placed. Refunds will be issued to the original form of tender and processed within 14 days of return.
Kindly note that a refund will be given only under these following terms and conditions:
- The merchandise must be returned or exchanged within 14 days upon its receipt date.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition, not be damaged, worn, used or resized.
- The merchandise must precisely match product data records.
- The merchandise must be accompanied by the complete Riginov signature packaging and include the invoice and appraisal duplicate.
- Any additional charges applied by the banks, customs fees, or import duties and taxes imposed by the country of import are non-refundable.
- Custom-made orders are non-refundable.
- Timepieces are non-refundable.
- Loose diamonds are non-refundable.
- Certified diamonds jewelry are non-refundable.
For instructions on how to return your order, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and detailed instructions for returning your order safely and secured. Once your returned order has been received you will get notified by email. Our team will inspect the merchandise to ensure that all the above requirements have been fulfilled. If it replies to all our terms and conditions, Riginov will authorize your refund and will immediately request reimbursement. Any item that does not match product data in our records will be refused. You will get a confirmation email in either case.
Of course, you are always more than welcome to visit our boutique in Antwerp and let us take care of your requirements.
Please return your package to:
De Keyserlei 28-30